The Detroit Cyclecar was a cyclecar manufactured in Detroit, Michigan by the Detroit Cyclecar Company from 1913-14. The cyclecar was heavier than most cyclecars at 850 lb (390 kg). It was offered with a four-cylinder water-cooled engine of 1.5l, costing $375. The car was designed by Ernest Weigold, former engineer for the E.R. Thomas Motor Company, and chief engineer for Herreshoff.
After dislocating to Saginaw, Michigan, this car was also known as the Saginaw Speedster for a short time.