The Altman was an early automobile produced in 1901 in Cleveland, Ohio by Henry J. Altman.
Altman built the car at his home at 7 Pier Street, with his wife helping assemble the radiator in the kitchen. The car featured a two-cylinder engine suspended midship under the seat.
In 1909 Altman converted the tonneau body to a roadster before selling the car to a local paperhanger for $200. Whether Altman built more cars is unknown.