Carlton Carriage Co
Waldo road Willesden, North London.UK
View cars built by Carlton Carriage Company Here
The Carlton Carriage Company were an English coachbuilder based in Willesden, North London.
Originally formed as E.B. Hall & Co, they moved from making horse-drawn carriages to making custom car bodies commissioned directly by customers on chassis supplied by various manufacturers, including Bentley, Daimler and Rolls-Royce. The company name changed after they were licensed by to produce Weymann Fabric Bodies.
In 1939, Winston Churchill commissioned Carlton to build a drophead coupe on a Daimler DB18 chassis. Never used until post-World War II, he used it to campaign both the 1944 and 1948 general elections