The Detroit Cyclecar was a cyclecar manufactured in Detroit, Michigan by the Detroit Cyclecar Company from 1913-14.
The cyclecar was heavier than most cyclecars at 850 lb (390 kg). It was offered with a four-cylinder water-cooled engine of 1.5l, costing $375. The car was designed by Ernest Weigold, former engineer for the E.R. Thomas Motor Company, and chief engineer for Herreshoff.
The cyclecar was a rather small cyclecar that came equipped with a four-cylinder water-cooled 12hp engine and Magneto ignition and a two-speed selective transmission and shaft drive.with a weight of 850lbs.
wheel base was 92 inch The bonnet front had a peculiar polyhedral design.
After dislocating to Saginaw, Michigan, this car was also known as the Saginaw Speedster for a short time.